Did you know yoga is as good for adults as it is for children and all our children at St Christopher’s really enjoy their regular 30 minute sessions.
Yoga lessons take place during our indoor games sessions and during mindfulness club.
There are so many benefits for children including all of the following:
Helps with self-control
• Reduces stress and anxiety
• Improves focus and attention span
• Trains fine and gross motor skills
• Builds Strength and Flexibility
• Teaches how to regulate emotions
• Benefits health
• Impacts Relationship with parents
We find our pupils always look forward to their sessions, and their focus is so amazing you could hear a pin drop! And after each session – they always say they feel relaxed and very happy.